Interacting Theatre’s aims are:
- To create an ensemble theatre group of people with a disability
- To make a unique contribution to the cultural and creative life of the community.
- To educate the wider community about the lives and experiences of people with a disability and their families.
- To increase self confidence, independence and self advocacy of people with a disability.
- To boost their active participation in community life and thence increase their visibility within the community.